Friday, March 1, 2013

Wishing

Hello blog world!

I've put together a couple of Amazon Wish Lists, one with needs for the school and Cafe and a personal wish list. 
I have been working with K-2, trying to implement centers and we could use more materials in order to make this a success! Respire is also about to open a Cafe which will be run by our current head cook, Ta. I'm excited to be helping her as she starts this venture! (How many times have I been told I should open a bakery!?! This might be the closest I ever come :) ) Anyway, we have many needs for this new venture as well. This is the link to the Wish List if you would like to chip in and help make the Cafe a reality http://amzn.com/w/1JDTLNFF4YMB

I've also put together a personal Wish List as I will now be staying longer than originally planned. You can find that list here http://amzn.com/w/K3D7OAG8Y75Z

And last but not least I will be needing to raise financial support for my extended stay here in Haiti. If you would like to join me as a financial supporter please contact me via private message.

Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey and being a part of life here in Gressier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment