Sunday, June 24, 2012

Snapshot Sunday

As I debate about whether or not to post the blog I wrote Friday (before I can post the one I wrote today) I'll give you some pictures enjoy :)




 Saturday hike


 Some of our boys at group devotions


For those of you who have been wanting to see our new room (I like it but it's not much so don't get too excited :) Disclaimer: we were still moving in so things are a bit messy and disorganized in these photos...
 As you walk in the door...

and turn the corner...


 and turn a little more (my corner of the room)...

 view from my bed of Natalie's corner and the bathroom...

 our cozy little bathroom...

 and more bathroom.



One of the girls from the Show Hope group at the beach with Renaud


 This note was in my encouragement bag from all of the Show Hope girls :) (Matt had a note stating the opposite). It gave us a good chuckle. 


 Marie Denise & D'Jlonde at the beach last Thursday

 M & M

 Celebrated Miss Claire's 8th birthday today!



 Gio going all Karate Kid at the beach yesterday




 Hangin' out on the Montero



I just walked up to the galri and this is the site I saw... 





No comments:

Post a Comment