Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Can See Your Unders...


Yesterday I spent most of the morning packing so I would have the rest of the day free for our planned activities. I left my room to take some clothes to a nanny, she wasn’t in her house but I saw Junette coming down the stairs from her house in this dress that was so little I could see her underwear peeking out from under her dress : )
I told her she needed a new dress so I took Junette to the depot and let her pick out a dress. She choose a pretty purple print with a little lace and then we picked dresses for the other two girls in her house (we have an over abundance of pillow case dresses).
After we picked out the dresses she told me she needed a new swimsuit, which she did, so we picked out a brand new swimsuit together.
After all that I was thinking that I hadn’t been able to spend a lot of time with Junette and that I didn’t have any pictures with Junette (or her house sister WaWane). So at the beach I told Junette and WaWane, “Mwe bezwen foto avek ou” (I need a photo with you). For some reason WaWane didn’t come over but I got a couple photos with Junette, I also took a random photo of her and Loveda eating almonds. I believe God blessed me with those photos. He knew what I didn’t and knew I needed to take those pictures, He gave me the gift of that morning with Junette. It’s possibly a bit morbid but as I thought about our morning in the depot picking out a new dress and swimsuit it made me think of The Christmas Shoes, “…I want her to look beautiful if mama meets Jesus tonight.” Junette looked beautiful yesterday when she met Jesus.

 Junette looking beautiful in her new swimsuit
 Where's your smile Junette?
 Can't imagine the smile she had on her face as she met Jesus, the ultimate adoption completed

No comments:

Post a Comment