Monday, February 4, 2013

Bedside Baptist :)

I stayed home from church yesterday morning and had my own church; did some reading, listened to some music and sermon podcasts. It was good :) These are somethings I took note of and wanted to share...

"The marvel of the Redemptive Reality of God is that the worst and the vilest can never get to the bottom of His love. ~Oswald Chambers

"You're the God who comes to raise the dead
I know You'll raise me up again
I know You'll raise me up again
For who can praise You from the grave?
I die to see the life You gave
Just to see the life You gave
And every fear in me You've put to rest
It's the song I bring of Your faithfulness
And every tear has led my feet to stand 
Where the ocean meets the land
Where the ocean meets the land...
I lift my hands
If my hands fail I"ll bend my knees
If my knees grow weak
I'll raise my voice and I'll sing 
I'll sing I know that You love me
So give me a song to sing
Give me a song to sing
Give me a song to sing and I'll sing it"
~Will Reagan and United Pursuit (Give Me A Song)

"Something inside us is coming alive
You're sending us out with authority
You gill us with fire holy desire
Your spirit is all that we'll ever need
You are all that we'll ever need
Breaking down strongholds of the enemy
By the blood of the lamb
Breaking down strongholds of the enemy
By Your blood by Your blood
Moving to the rhythm of Jesus heart
Moving to the rhythm of Jesus heart
~Will Reagan and United Pursuit (Commission)

"If you've gotten over the Gospel I offer that you may have never gotten the Gospel." ~Louie Giglio

Whatever sin can do grace can do more. 

But where sin increased and abounded, grace has surpassed it and increased the more and superabounded, Romans 5:20b

I recommend reading Romans 5 in it's entirety if you haven't in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment