Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hosanna...


I’m sitting in my room at my laptop beginning a sermon DVD and outside my window there are a bunch of little girls singing praise songs in Creole. What is more beautiful than hearing children sing praise songs I know in English in their own language? Melts my heart.
Excited for my last Sunday at Hosanna tomorrow morning, a church I’ve come to love and call my own here in Haiti (we’ve been unable to attend the last couple Sundays because we’ve had groups here). It’s crazy how you can feel the presence of Holy Spirit as you sing along in another language not really knowing what you’re saying. It’s been a powerful, growing, eye-opening experience to “do church” with our Hosanna family over the past few months. Thankful for the day Matt and I (along with Natalie on her first Sunday here) decided to visit. I’m eager to fellowship with my church family in the States and take this fresh excitement for the church with me : )

So there was nothing deep or exciting about this post but I, very randomly, had to share what I’m hearing outside my window and the other stuff just came along with it out of nowhere…































No comments:

Post a Comment